Stone Circle This is just a dream. But very clever people can hear dreams. So please just listen.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

With Nanook’s departure, Siarut will be going with her. As such I removed the joining tag, and changed it to AW.

It was nice to see the reunion of the two sisters, Siarut smiled softly watching as the were reacquainted. The sight made him ache for his own sisters, especially Taki, oh how he missed her. Sia wasn’t sure who the new comer was, but he took a step back not wanting to appear as a threat. Especially considering the man was covered in what look like blood.

With his jaw dropped, Siarut was surprised by the kind voice that came forth from the large man. Relief flooded the northerner, glad not to be chased off just yet. “The fault is ours, we didn’t give much warning.” Offering a smile at the dark pregnant woman and what would appear to be her mate if their intermingled scent gave any indication. “I am Siarut, it is nice to finally meet you Valette. Nanook has told me a lot about you.” He had never interacted with another family unit before, and he found the experience to be most intimidating. He suddenly felt sorry for how Nanook must have felt amongst his family who were much less welcoming than Valette and Greyback.

“We are about to head north, but Nanook wanted to introduce me before we left.” He looked toward Nanook and smiled at her, adoration in his gaze. He was happy she wished to introduce them, even if they only got to visit for a short while.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}