Sun Mote Copse My love is a planet revolving your heart
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Where Weejay was a quicksilver, there Elfie was a bit more slower and more of a dreamer. In a literal sense. He loved to eat and he enjoyed his naps, having the most delightful simple dream-scapes a puppy his age could have. The content and smiling expression of his told that they were happy images he was seeing behind his closed lids. 

However, due to a friendly rivalry with his sister and due to his own thirst for the new, he was up to an adventure, when life (or in this case a substantial Wildfire) offered it. He was amazed to find out that there was more of the world besides the almost dark den for him to discover. One filled with light that dazzled his eyes, which were used for the dim and soft hardly-light of his home, not this brightness. But they adjusted over time and what a great joy was it to move on and begin to explore the new territories.

Nose to the ground, tail wagging, he moved around the perimeter and vaccuumed every bit of information his ears, nose, eyes and even tongue (because on the to-do-list of children, he put an immediate check-mark at "eat dirt" part) offered, then, full and bubbling like a champagne in a bottle, he plopped down, closed his eyes and savoured everything. One thing was clear - life had got just a tad bit more amazing than it had been earlier. Even Eljay's return and greeting did not make him pause in his contemplation. He wagged his tail a little to acknowledge him, but did not open his eyes. 

Soon - without realizing it himself - the boy had fallen asleep, while sitting, and soon he fell over.
Messages In This Thread
My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Wildfire - April 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 10, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: My love is a planet revolving your heart - by Eljay - April 24, 2019, 06:57 AM