Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
thanks for joining! eeee night fury!!

As if things couldn't get any weirder, the strangest bird she'd ever seen came to a halt from the sky right in front of the den and begin to sniff around.

What on Earth are you? Lily exclaimed, unfamiliar genitalia completely forgotten.

She got up slowly, ears flattening against the assault of Cam's wails, and got in front of all of her children, sheltering them from the newcomer. She didn't know what it was or if it was friendly. It didn't seem dangerous, but she felt as though she caught a whiff of smoke off its pelt (skin? huh?). Really, its appearance was enough to put her on guard.

Lily barked at it, ears pushed forward in half-friendly, half-wary inquisition. Hey! Who are you? she demanded.
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM