Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Okay, perhaps there was no understanding between them. And when the. . .thing. . .began to try and catch a peek of her children, the dragon mother came out in her, and her lips lifted in a snarl without volition. They're too young to come out and play, she explained, shooting a stern look its way. They're too little.

She was ultra-cognizant of little bodies, now, hoping that one didn't choose this incredibly opportune time to make an escape. Lily was certain that one would try, especially as the crying grew angrier, more pronounced. They were hungry, and she was trying to reason with a creature she'd never seen before.

Oh, and for some inexplicable reason, she was down some teats and up a penis. What a day!
Messages In This Thread
[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 12, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 15, 2019, 05:48 AM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 22, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 24, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Merlin - April 26, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - by Lily - April 27, 2019, 01:48 AM