Northstar Vale the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn.
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
another man arrived, pale of pelt, and adi turned his eyes to him in confused query. surely he was joking, right? he'd never seen him before in his life, though, and. . . ah, well. perhaps it was just levity that spurred on the jesting words. he let loose a small smile, then turned to the tawny man, mulling what he'd said.

did you lose your memories? he asked tentatively, unsure of how to word it more politely. he looked sheepish as he continued. sorry if that's too personal. i know the feeling of trying to. . .grasp onto things that aren't quite there. not exactly like this, sure, but he could appreciate the sentiment.

he looked at the ghost. i don't know anything about it, aditya responded, shrugging. i used to live nearby, and came here when it was abandoned. . .now it seems that it is not. his lips pursed in contemplation that bordered on frustrated.
Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn. - by Larus - April 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: the shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn. - by Aditya - April 24, 2019, 03:39 PM