Heron Lake Plateau he's chatting with my rare coin guy.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
Fig was being a real pill again. After spending twenty minutes stomping his feet and shout OUT at @Towhee while she slept, only to be so very rudely ignored (he'll learn...), he had stormed off to plop himself down about a foot away from the den's entrance. He glowered at the outside world, wishing he could just run out there and be a part of it whenever he wanted. So far, he'd only been allowed to escape when one of the big wolves was with him. And currently, there were no big wolves.

He considered going outside anyway, knowing that one always seemed to appear whenever he did. But they usually just herded him back in and gave him a scolding for going out when he wasn't allowed. It was seriously dumb, so he was going to put them in their place and pout the hell out of this situation. Startingggg now!

The boy squiggled a bit on the ground to make himself more comfortable. No reason not to be cozy while he pouted, so he sprawled out real good like a bear-skin rug at the entrance. In case you're wondering, yes, he looked adorably absurd.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Figment - May 05, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 09, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 13, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 18, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 24, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:56 PM