Shadewood this bond between us
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A sick feeling grew in her stomach, dread causing her heart to hammer harder inside her chest than she thought was possible. What was Takara talking about? "where...he can't follow.." she whispered and blinked slowly not saying anything else as her sleep addled, fear numbed brain struggled to process what was happening. The pain and guilt coming from the woman hurt her, it wounded her to know that Takara was the only one who suffered, who felt guilt and had consequences from what had transpired. "No" she said fiercely as she lowered her muzzle, gently moving Deku and Orochi to the side and covering them with the pelt of a fox for warmth. She stood up and moved toward the den opening, blocking Takara and looking down at her with angry, hurt eyes "You made a mistake but it was Issun who ruined everything. You already have your consequence, you have to raise your son without a father, you'll have to answer his questions one day" she knew her words were brutal but they were true, they were honest and she felt Takara needed to hear them. 

She reached forward and used her nose to lift Takara's chin, peering into her tear filled eyes "Tell me what happened. All of it. Thats all I want. Tell me the truth that he refuses to give me. I don't want you to leave" her voice broke and her eyes filled with tears, a desperate and broken edge breaking her voice "I just want to know so I can move on. So I can work on forgiving who deserves it and dealing with who doesn't. I can't afford to lose anyone else" she didn't beg but her tone was pleading enough, her eyes desperate and watery.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
this bond between us - by Takara - May 09, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 30, 2019, 09:15 AM