Arrow Lake men crawled through deserts
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's features lightened into an easy smile; it was he that ought to feel honored to be within five feet of her, to share the same air -- and it was he, he knew, who was lucky.

something nagged at the back of him, something demanding to be said -- ingram patiently put it aside, listening as blodreina offered her own (brief) insight on vercingetorix's departure. ingram did not know enough of him to make his own conclusion, nor enough of aurewen to understand or know why the man had left -- he only knew he hoped he would never be in the same position.

that thought distressed him for a time, though he again pushed his nagging mind aside as blodreina spoke of the vale wolves. he had never met them, would likely never meet them -- and if it was up to him, he would prefer no such neighbors while their baby girl was growing up. he nodded, but said nothing further on the matter of vale wolves.

he inched closer, lowering his body so he was level with the two of them. for a moment he held both in his sights, and felt a trepidation overcome him. "reina.." ingram started, feeling his heart pound, yet knowing it was right. "i know we have praimfaya... and she is.. perfect. i'll never not be a father to her.." his heart was going a mile a minute, and he offered an uneasy smile as he felt anxiety seep into his veins. "but.. what about us?" he wanted the two of them to be so much more -- he could not see himself with anyone else in the world but blodreina.. the very idea of them being apart like aurewen and vercingetorix tore at every fiber of his frame. "i want us to be something more," ingram breathed uneasily, holding blodreina in his gaze as he spoke again: "will you be my mate?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 12, 2019, 04:00 AM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 12, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 13, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 18, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 18, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 19, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 20, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by Ingram Sr - May 25, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: men crawled through deserts - by RIP Blodreina - May 26, 2019, 05:10 AM