Northstar Vale No more afters or befores
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
full on SOBBING in the club rn (vaguely after her thread with Mahler)

She knew she must return soon - especially now with the knowledge that the mountains were claimed territory. Yet, she lingered unbidden, unable to shake the hold this place had gripped her in. 

Struggle as she might, no memories surfaced from behind the wall - she slammed into it again and again, desperately trying to unlock who she had once been. The only product to show for her efforts was a pounding migraine that not even poppy could avail completely. 

Small as she was, having never taken the drug, even one seed had infected her mind with a sluggish slowness. She drifted, forest swirling into a fade of green. Anxiety thrummed in her veins, patterned her heart with unnamed urgency - though the memories of her rape were hazy, the fear of loss of control remained strong as ever.

She appeared by his side as if the forest spirit they had once named her. 

His sobs had drawn her subconsciously, lonely drawn to heartbroken to sit by his prone, argent form in silent comfort. 

A heartbeat passed and she reached out, brushing her muzzle against his shoulder gently. "What causes you such pain, warrior?" The wisp left her lips, breathless and husky in her medicated state.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 30, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 30, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 30, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 31, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 31, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 31, 2019, 01:47 AM