Northstar Vale No more afters or befores
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She had only meant to comfort a stranger.

He turned, reaching for her the way a lover might and she darted away, stumbling over her paws - that fear surging renewed, leaving a copper taste flooding her tongue. Ears pinned, tail tucked tightly against her belly, she turned wide dark eyes on him from a safe distance. 

Images danced tauntingly.

Red fur, green eyes. Teeth in her scruff, pain between her legs, dirt in her mouth. 

"Don't.." The ghost breathed softly though it sounded more like please. 

Her eyes danced wildly, form trembling as the words left his maw - guilt that she couldn't comprehend wracking her regardless of the void in her mind. 

Tears of shame brimmed in her eyes. "I don't," she protested weakly, brokenly, biting her lip harshly as she smothered a sob - anxious to the point of breaking into so many tiny shards under this man's accusations. 

"I.. I can't remember..Sindri said I was Liri but I don't.. don't remember Liri," she began to stutter, head wound throbbing and speech becoming more difficult under stress. 

"The dreams..." she whispered, a lifetime of pain in her eyes as they beseeched him. She shuddered, eyes closing as she began to quiver as if the last leaf of autumn caught in a cold wind. "Don't want to remember," she admitted, tears falling accompanied by a trickle of blood as the wound reopened minimally at her temple. 

"Too much pain."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 30, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 30, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 30, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 31, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 31, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 31, 2019, 01:47 AM