Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance quieted as the pups were ushered outside, even pike went out without a fight -- happy to go find some bugs to eat. when treason returned with questions, terrance patiently answered them all. 

rannoch said that liffey's sister died so they're going to help out, or something. it's not even her sister, they're just family friends... she's actually my cousin, so if anyone should go its me, but that's besides the point, terance said with a mild bit of surprised realization and a little bit of rambling. he forgot (on purpose) that he was related to the redhawks through his mother. he wondered if he'd ever told treason that... whatever. 

terance nodded again. it's liffey's doing. this is what happened when we left moonspear. liffey wanted to go so they went and rounded everyone they liked up and left. i'm guessing they'll go find gannet, too, since he and liffey are so close, he explained with a flick of his ear. and then, to the last comment, terance's expression fell to something that looked a little more miserable than anything else. rannoch might've said something to you, but i told to leave now, he said in rannoch's defense, although he somehow doubted they would've found liffey. 

terance found himself sitting, now.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 04:36 PM