Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
If anything that just made the whole thing more of a mess.  Like it might actually give her a headache, so she sat down near Terance and probably went about semi-repeating herself at just how unbelievable the whole mess was. They're taking half the pack, why would they just choose to leave instead of considering moving everyone together? Regardless of the reason behind it, it doesn't make sense, which was perhaps putting it nicely. Selfish, more like. Stupid too. They'd gone and yanked the rug out from under any who didn't blindly follow and seemed to be keen to gut the pack entirely and not give a damn -- obviously with Ibis leaving they were already down one wolf even if Treason questioned her usefulness. It's too much for them to just throw at us and expect to accept. It's more than Moonspear. Especially if Gannet goes -- he'd bring Mona as well, I'd imagine. Who did that leave? 

Her muzzle scrunched up in distaste but didn't show a fang.  They'd been played like fools. After all they'd done for the pack, to the point of returning the title to a much weaker wolf than the he'd been before, they were dismissed without aid. He's killing his own pack out of spite, which might not be the truth but it was all she could think of. What else could it be?  She vaguely remembered Stigmata's rambling nonsense about how she'd totally be betrayed or something, but she was pretty sure he'd meant by Terance, not Rannoch -- no, she had picked the reliable one.  The reliable one who apparently couldn't catch a break if he tried.

Despite the simmering anger she looked to Terance again, studying his expression before swallowing her feelings and thinking ahead. Business first: they'd need a plan. Together. Again she looked to the pups, who at least seemed to be able to be counted on to stay put for maybe ten minutes before getting bored, thankfully.  Then back to Terance, she reached out, tapping the underside of his chin with her nose. As it stood, he was again her only superior and she was still a loyal soldier -- if he didn't get around to it, she'd deal with the empty and now unreserved spot next to him at the top of the pyramid once she was sure they'd stopped the leaking.  What do you want to do? If the worst came to pass, she wasn't sure they'd have quite enough to sufficiently hold the territory.  It'd be close, and there were too many questions at this early hour.  Hell, she could still hope the older children would rebel, at this point, no matter how unlikely (albeit delicious instant karma if so).
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 09:39 PM