Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
we could drag em, terance clarified with some incredibly dry humor for her, mostly kidding. he nodded to her suggestion. yeah, he muttered in agreement, that's a good idea... we should definitely do a meeting. i think there's a lot to be said. certainly a lot to be said, a lot to go over. 

and then again terance nodded, but he was beginning to feel a little sick to the stomach. it seemed whatever shock had fueled his anger earlier and his mostly normal demeanor was slowly wearing off... well, either that or whatever he'd eaten for breakfast was catching up with him. he'd get a second wind later when he went to go talk to ibis, but he was losing steam. not falling apart, still responsive and attempting to joke like his normal self, but certainly looking tired in the face. she pressed against him, leaving terance to lean a bit towards her, raising a paw to drape it over her own. he appreciated her doting in this moment, it helped settle all the emotions that gnawed at his insides.

he heard her final comment, processed it slowly, and then left the air silent for a moment. finally, terance gave a gentle sigh. i think it's a new chapter whether i like it or not, he commented, turning to nudge her cheek gently as she'd moved back from him, what do you have in mind as our newly elected leader?
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 05, 2019, 09:21 PM