Lost Creek Hollow how can i try to explain, when i do he turns away again
L U M P Y
122 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Read Only 
<3 tags for reference

"NO!" sionnach protested, squirming and kicking as @Rannoch lifted her from the ground and entirely ignored her fierce outcry. "I WANNA SEE GANNEY!" it was not unusual for sionnach to be.. well... difficult.. but this time it was different: the girl was desperate, and fought tooth and claw to remain in the hollow.

"NO!!" sionnach bolted just as rannoch's jaws dipped down for her.

unfortunately, a five pound puppy against a 170 pound one has all the chance of victory that an ant against a mudslide does. she was whisked away, kicking and screaming and disturbing everyone's apple-cart in the process. she swung heavily for a cub, and any time her momentum carried her close to rannoch's chest, sionnach attempted fierce bites to convey how motherfricking displeased she was by this enterprise.

after a hot minute of wrestling, sionnach was passed to @Liffey; the girl knew better than to throw too much of a tantrum. of the two, liffey was definitely the bad cop, and sionnach knew where her bread was buttered and where her buns were spanked. glowering, she set into a dulled silence, fuming the entire car-ride trip.

that night sionnach did not play with any of her siblings, and downright ignored her parents (let's face it, that's a blessing, because sionnach paying attention to anything is quite emotionally taxing). she missed @Gannet and playing with @Ashlar; she missed taking advantage of @Thief's blithe trustfulness and overpowering him simply by being several times his size.

this was the single most traumatic event in young sionnach's life, and she accepted it with all the grace of an enraged hornet. any time a wolf approached her, she was downright hostile and would aim her little milk teeth at anything within range.. and gods help any siblings that attempted to incite play: instead they would get the literal hornet's nest in the form of a flurry of unflinching jaw snaps.

basically... sionnach acted like a spoiled rotten brat the entire trip from lost creek hollow to the plateau, and did the wolf equivalent of a toddler screaming in a public place, knowing it would mortify her parents and put them in their stupid places for uprooting her from her perfectly fine and comfortable life.