Moonspear There is so much wrong going on outside
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
When the summons rose from the borders, they plunged his thoughts down into a dark well. He wasn't far off from the borders and turned to head towards the caller swiftly, wondering just who this rogue caller was, and wondering why they were looking for Charon. The timing couldn't have been any worse on their part, especially for a social call, and he would no doubt ruin the occasion.

As the mystery woman came into view, it was not who he feared it being initially, but rather a vaguely familiar face. Dirge couldn't place her, at least not immediately. They had met some time ago, he was certain of that. It was enough to pull him from the cover he had found and he approached with a confidence held that she was not there to stir trouble. With a better look of her features, he felt a name roll off his tongue.

"Maia, wasn't it? You've picked an unfortunate time to pay a visit," and it was there that apprehension crossed him. It was only then that he realized he wasn't alone either, that Jarilo had beaten him to the punch only moments before, and his gaze rested on the younger man. Whatever had been shared, he stayed uncertain of, but tension lining Jarilo's face spoke volumes.

hi i couldn't resist and this is hella awkward because i managed not to even see jarilo's post fml
Messages In This Thread
There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 13, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 13, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 14, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 14, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 17, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Maia - June 17, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 18, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 19, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: There is so much wrong going on outside - by Dirge - June 24, 2019, 07:06 PM