Firestone Hot Springs viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
who doesn't love that kind of blossoming relationship?! always fun

It seemed the two clashed, more and more as they spent any time by one another's side. One could cut the tension in the air with a knife so to speak as they silently quarrelled with one another about nearly anything that they could pick at.

While her upbringing made physical contact a sign of affection, a way of communicating without words, a friendly way of getting one's attention - Rose's clashed, naturally so. Physical contact was only made in the rush of battle, to fight, the first contact in a skirmish - or to begin courtship depending on the individuals. Two worlds coliding, and their clash did not bode well at this time. 

As she turned to sarcastically wait for him, Rosencrantz gave no reaction to reward such a behaviour. Instead he continued to focus on the hunt, no answer was certainly a type of answer from the snow caped man. While following the trail for the faw, he remained silent for a moment longer until they were nearly ontop of the beast... any moment now it would come into view and he stopped. Turning his head toward the princess, she surely acted like one, and spoke in a low smooth tone. Once we find it, I'll aim for the neck, you go for the under belly. Gut it and it's done. to the point as ever.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war - by Rosencrantz - July 09, 2019, 03:31 PM