Gilded Bay strength before weakness
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I got... caught in something. A year is a long time to be anywhere, especially to the wandering duo who had spent the majority of their lives after their birth pack, drifting. There was nothing special that kept him here, not until recently at least, but recovering from the fire had taken him longer than he had liked. Lacking in the one eye, it took him time to get accustomed to the new vision, to learn how to use his new depth perception as horrible as it was now. 

Worked for a few groups? Seems like Guildenstern was busier than Rosencrantz was in the years they had been apart. Rose hadn't even gotten himself involved in any packs since Birserkir. I see. Sounds like you kept yourself occupied. I only ever got involved with loners... helping each other hunt larger prey. It was easier than starving until he got lucky with enough small ones to feed on - or even some scraps to nibble on.

They are island dwellers; just got there recently. Their leader is a young black female with a stary pelt and violet eyes, Rhælla is her name. She is feisty. I said I would guard her island for her.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - July 14, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - July 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - July 15, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - July 17, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - July 25, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - July 29, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - August 01, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - August 01, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - August 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - August 06, 2019, 12:22 AM