Gilded Bay strength before weakness
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I see. Clearly, you had put more thought into it than I did. Admittingly, Guild seemed to have thought things through much more than impulsive Rose had ever done so. He would say it was embarrassing, but he didn't feel it as such. They had both survived in their own way since their homeland, and what was all that truly mattered. How they got here didn't matter if he was to look into it - at least as far as he was concerned... but perhaps it was that train of thought that had him missing out on the privileges that Guildenstern had reaped. 

Pondering for a moment, he thought about what Guild had questioned. He had every right to question the reality of peace if such a thing could be obtained, and if so, if beasts like them could ever truly attain such a fleeting sense of serenity. He thought back to the time Rhælla and he had last spent together, how hopeful she was of their future, of the pack's future, the brightness in her eyes lit a flame in him to believe in her mission, in the possibility of it coming true. I believe I do. He nodded softly.

Well... come visit me on the island, perhaps you'll like it there just as much. Genuine, he felt genuine in his offer. To try and lure in his brother as another familiar face to the group of strangers he had yet to meet.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - July 14, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - July 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - July 15, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - July 17, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - July 25, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - July 29, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - August 01, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - August 01, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Guildenstern - August 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: strength before weakness - by Rosencrantz - August 06, 2019, 12:22 AM