Blackfeather Woods This is what it sounds like, when doves cry
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
I feel like i've literally forgotten how to write oml haha

Just his luck, it seemed - somewhere deep in the veil of the penumbra there came the sound of an approach; and, to his pleased discovery, it was none other than Moonshadow, the woman he had sparred with a myriad of times in the past. A wrily grin began to dance upon his lips before it settled into stoicism, frosted beryl glistening in his eyes as he peered toward her, revelling in this sudden appearance (how perfect her timing had been) as a greeting poured from his tongue. "Moonshadow," he uttered, glancing back at the gloom behind her.

"I have returned to seek acceptance back into the ranks. My dealings with the Melonii Clan are over, and I no longer associate myself with them, in favour of returning to my old home, if you and your packmates will allow me." Pleasantries were far from his favourite, but in order to gain what it was he desired, Aries was required to deal his cards correctly; he held few squalms with this particular woman, and cared not to spark irritance up the curves of her spine, however the thought may have amused his ravenous spirit. Ever the esurient king. His visage remained a stony carving of silver, interrupted only by the luminescence of his eyes.

What would be her speculation of his words?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry - by Aries - July 23, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: This is what it sounds like, when doves cry - by Aries - July 23, 2019, 05:11 PM