Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
There was a lot to wonder about her.. but Jarilo stayed about where he was, though was keen to lean his nose towards her quite openly. When he noticed Hydra soon after, then Vela now on the scene behind him, he glanced their ways only briefly--glad for the presences, for several sorts of reasons. With Hydra beside him, he kept his own stance confident, but not nearly as forward as hers. He subtly made it clear that she stood above him, even if he was feeling keen to guide this.. introduction/investigation, of sorts, for now.

Nevertheless, she answered with a name, then what he suspected was a title and pack--and not one he had much information about, which in turn prompted another quick side-eye at Hydra to confirm. This is Moonspear, he answered, pairing with a small gesture of his snout that did not encapsulate the whole of it. For the moment after, Jarilo studied her back to see how familiar that was for her. Arcturus said he had sparred with her from before finding her mauled, but that didn't necessarily mean she would know a lot about his packlife and beyond. Or maybe it did. Honestly, who knew, but he watched her ever-so-keenly to try to find out, if he could ever hope to.

He wanted to see what name-dropping his brother might inspire. Arcturus said he knew you from before, and we couldn't leave you there in the field.. he explained. Jarilo might have many questions about this entire situation, but at least he had been conscious lately. How are you..? he asked, which allowed him to segue into what else he wanted to know: Those two wolves--what happened? Her wounds could only speak so far for themselves. Something had to have led up to that.
Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 01:08 PM