Lost Creek Hollow no grave can hold my body down
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Arbiter was alone on this patrol, if it could be called that.  It was a multi-purpose trip, which was her path earlier in the day had been jagged and unpredictable to the naked eye.  She'd been looking for deer for the pups to practice on -- not full hunting yet, but enough of the process to allow them to experiment and probably bug the snot out of their prey.  She wanted a small enough group that if they decided to go elsewhere due to the puppy games, they wouldn't be at too much of a loss.  Finding the perfect herd would be an ongoing project.

Still, she kept searching.  At least until she found something else to pull her attention from the task at hand.  An unfamiliar wolf scent drifted by, and she was close enough to the borders that she had to investigate so it was an easy decision to change her path to intercept.  Even if he wasn't really moving when she got there, so not much of an interception.  Perhaps it was a good thing that Arbiter's children were getting bigger, because a few months ago her appearance on the border would have come with more of a threat.  Instead, she was her dominant and analytical self that she always was at the borders, scrutinizing the waiting man.  Can I help you?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
no grave can hold my body down - by Kentoc - August 22, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Arbiter - August 22, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Kentoc - September 04, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Arbiter - September 04, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Kentoc - September 09, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Arbiter - September 11, 2019, 11:21 PM