Stone Circle Where your lives exist
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Arbiter looked towards the distant mountains, briefly speculating the trajectory the woman might have gone.  But then back to Valette as she continued speaking.  Apparently not.  If they'd asked, I'm sure the pack would have been glad to move as a whole.  As it is... Shrug.  She wasn't too pleased, but there was nothing that could be changed.  Still, she lowered her head again politely, Thank you.  I hope that we won't have to -- and if the black headed woman returns, let us know.  As a danger to both our packs, I'll lend my skills.  And she wasn't the sort to let dangers exist -- dangers were killed.

However, time to switch subjects.  On to something more positive, For the playdate, though. Is there anything you'd need to be planned more specifically or... Something.  At the time I was concerned that maybe your pups might be too small at the time.. I think they're younger than mine at least? And they weren't exactly the most gentle in play.  Understatement -- extra toothy creatures they were! Regardless, was she even asking the right questions?  This part really wasn't her jam.  It would have been better if Ibis had gone and sorted the whole thing out.  What had she had in mind?  My family just kept to themselves, so...  Another shrug.  It was probably easier to leave it at that rather than explaining old history.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:00 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 02, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 04, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 15, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2019, 05:51 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 18, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - October 08, 2019, 02:32 AM