Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
Set the day after the attack on Raleska, not really sure of the outcome there but I wanted a thread with my sister.  <3

Hougeda welcomed its children home with open arms and Dacio, with his muscles aflame and bones aching, was glad for the comfort it provided. He slumped to the cool stone and set about tending to @Opalia immediately, nosing and licking carefully at the wounds she may struggle to reach.

Their enemies would no doubt seek revenge for his decision to attack the Alpha's daughter, continuing a vicious cycle of wrongdoing. It was a choice he made without thought, one he knew now had been rash and foolish. He was so bloodthirsty when it came to Rusalka and when the opportunity presented itself in the form of one closest to its leader, Dacio could not turn away. Finally he had gotten his fangs in Rusalka hide, tasted their blood on his tongue and, miraculously, lived to see another day.

The fight had returned his sister to him too, despite the chance that he could just as easily have lost her. "We should go," the young Drakru told her when they roused that morning, stiff and sore from the previous evening's drama, "they'll know to find us here." Truthfully, he was surprised they hadn't sent a hunting party by now and rose his tired eyes to meet Opalia's own.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM