Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya takes note that dacio remains silent, allowing the choice to rest upon the shoulders of his golden sister; and it makes sense to her. after all, dacio and her had spoken at length the day before: her, doing her best to placate the worst of his concerns. opalia's desires of what she seeks in a kru: something worthwhile to protect, a leader they can trust to stand with them ...they are far from unreasonable in praimfaya's mind. is that not what every wolf seeks in their own way? a pack that gives as much as it takes, a leader that looks out for her wolves? your desires are more than fair. praimfaya speaks and while she doesn't speak that roangeda could be that ...that she could be that leader ( for the sake of sounding too arrogant ) it is heavily implied.

yes, praimfaya replies to her question in regards to gathered kru. my father, ingram and a woman my mother recruited before her death, henwen. we're small yet but i am actively recruiting. as they could see, confident henwen and ingram holding down the fort for her. praimfaya never was an idle child and finds use for her grief of blodreina's death by fueling her determination of seeing roangeda become a reality.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 01, 2019, 03:52 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM