Razorback Ridge This is for your sins, I cleanse you
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Read Only 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: TW: suicidal thoughts

His eyelids fluttered open, followed soon by a crushing disappointment. No. Why couldn't he just be allowed to die? He was buried under a pile of debris for fuck sake. He had watched the snow and rocks slide down the side of the mountain and just stood there and let it consume him. So why was he still here? His ribs ached with each breath, and his mouth was caked with dry blood. He stirred a little, attempting to dislodge himself, but he froze and gasped for air as the ache in his ribs became blinding pain. He was dizzy and no matter how hard he tied, he couldn't draw in enough air. He saw bright spots and then his vision blurred and he slumped back to the ground, falling into darkness once more.

The first thing he heard was Alarian's voice; he was whispering in his ear. Midar could feel the warmth of his breath as it moved the fur. 
Don't waste it. 

Don't waste what? 

Your life. I have something I need you to do. I need you. 

Anything. I'll do anything. 

Our enemies. They need to be eliminated. You know what to do, Midar.

I know what to do
Alarian's scarred face smiled down at him, and then he turned to leave. Midar watched him disappear again, but this time he was filled with peace and purpose. 

His eyes fluttered open again, and he was filled with new strength; it was enough to pull himself up despite the pain. There was no time to waste.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts