Cedar Sweep the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Though his form did not break or falter - that one ever gazing eye carefully watching his companion, the liquid pool of gold shimmering in the light, his mind was a whir on its own. He wouldn't dare break eye contact, even as her own seemed to skip and jump from place to place of which he didn't know where, for if he did, perhaps he would get lost in thought. This was no time for that. He was poor when it came to conversing... "heart to heart", he would be damned if a distraction would ruin this whole kinship with Tundra before it even truly had a chance to begin. 

Broad shoulders soften for a moment as he sighs to her gratitude, the feeling washed over him like a cool breeze on a summer's day. Relaxing. He could feel every nerve unwinding, only to be caught off guard by the question of why. Why would he care?

To him the answer was simple, there was no shame in it; but how do you word it? Every event that thrust him forward to this very spot, everything that had happened that pushed him to hold so dear onto one thread. You saved me from myself. The fight. To have released a great part of him without repercussions other than to let time heal physical wounds, without hating the warrior on the other end of his blade and vice versa. And for that, I am forever grateful.

When we first met, I felt alone, enraged, betrayed - and our fight grounded me. Perhaps it is strange to you, but it cleared my thoughts. This was when the knight's eye faltered. Almost as if ashamed his gaze fell to the ground, to her feet while rounded alabaster ears faced away.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited - by Rosencrantz - November 18, 2019, 03:12 PM