Moonspear when she smiles she draws you in
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya is not left to wait long. minutes pass — a handful or two, she isn't sure and it does not matter for before she can begin to grow restless an ebony figure approaches, steps light but confident. praimfaya takes note of the half-lift of his tail and ensures that her posture is respectfully neutral, though she offers him an acknowledging dip of her head as he greets her. perhaps, she thinks, i shouldn't sent one of my kru to do this for me. how seriously was she going to be taken? probably? not very; but then again she's been managing to recruit just fine despite her tender age.

hello, she replies in common. i did. praimfaya concurs with a thoughtful tilt of her head, focusing her frostbound silver gaze upon him instead of the mountain that looms at his back. how very brave of them, she thinks with a wry twitch of her lips that is there and gone like a fleeting will-o-wisp blinking in and then out of existence. i am praimfaya eyjolfur kom roankru, she introduces herself with her full name feeling the trigedasleng flow off her tongue like a comfort. and i've come to inform your leaders that my kru — roangeda — is claiming the fen to the south of here. she gestures in it's general direction — as she is wont to do out of habit. there is more than plenty of distance between moonspear and broken antler fen that she does not forsee any hunting grounds or resource disputes being an issue. still, they will be regional neighbors and it strikes her as a good idea to make the established packs aware of roangeda's blooming existence all the same.
Messages In This Thread
when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - September 28, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 01, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 02, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 06, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 07, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:26 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 13, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 17, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 06:07 PM