Moonspear when she smiles she draws you in
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
If Arrow Lake was meant to ring a distant bell, it did not, and he did not reveal that he couldn't place from where she hailed from. It made her a local, in a sense, and stirred up more questions than it did settle. There was a vast quanity of different origins that came together in the wilderness out there, and he had seen them in almost every corner of the world he dared to go. This would be no different.

"Drakru," he repeated slowly, enunciating; the word had a certain heft on his tongue, but meant nothing. "Can't say I'm familiar with it. You speak like someone I met once," and would only encounter briefly, shortly before his death. The irony of such later would not be lost on him, but unfortunate. Flicking an ear passively, he shifted his weight with his feet, and continued.

"Shame I don't remember more, but it was a long time ago. That said, I don't take particular offense to your pack claiming the fen in the south, so long as you mind our hunting grounds. Perhaps once you settle we can come to a more formal arrangement. Friendly word of advice though: I would keep an eye on the others out there too, for some reason the unsavory sorts enjoy the forests by there."

Blackfeather came to mind—the reputation proceeding them naturally—but again so did Hydra's newest little friends and their capricious nature. Perhaps one in the same, but she saw an opportunity he would have rather avoided. But she was young and perhaps it was unfiltered paternal instinct to provide such detail—he didn't trust them, so why should she? Then again, why trust him?
Messages In This Thread
when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - September 28, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 01, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 02, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 06, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 07, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:26 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 13, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 17, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 06:07 PM