Moonspear when she smiles she draws you in
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya makes a noncommittal noise in the back of her throat as dirge mentions that she speaks like someone else he met before. aside from her mother, verx, dacio and opalia ...praimfaya isn't sure who else is left of the ruins of what had once been drageda. nevertheless, she has nothing to add and allows the conversation to shift drifting, she feels, towards a natural close. of course, praimfaya responds to minding their hunting grounds. when we are settled i will visit again, a promise of confidence. roangeda would stand, this she knows. for herself. for her kru. for blodreina. and i will keep them in mind. she responds regarding their neighbors.

she had intended to visit the pack that inhabits the woods on the other side of rodney lake but has yet to do so. taking dirge's words of caution — which seem sincere enough — praimfaya makes a mental note to not go alone as she has today. perhaps, she thinks she will take both aleks and dacio. thank you for the information and for your willingness to hear me out. until we meet again. with those words, praimfaya dips her head in a gesture of respect and takes her leave.
Messages In This Thread
when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - September 28, 2019, 05:43 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 01, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 02, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 06, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 07, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:26 AM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 13, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Jarilo - October 17, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: when she smiles she draws you in - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 06:07 PM