Broken Antler Fen like a black hole
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
it is snow, wanheda; the sound of dacio's voice cuts through the moment though it does not ruin it for her. she looks away from the sky with a quick movement of her head, so that her frostbound silver gaze can fall upon her setnes with an expression that is equal mixture of sheepish and embarrassed. sheepish, for she is meant to be patrolling and border marking and embarrassed that she's been caught staring at the snowfall. to claim that it is mesmerizing to her sounds girly and childish even in her head so she does not admit it aloud to him ...but there is a good chance, she knows, that he could likely determine thats what she thinks of it from expression alone.

a bit, she admits. i know that a snow storm is how my mother and father met. the result of such being her ( but she doesn't know that bit about it ) and though she is sure if she'd have asked ingram about winter and what she and roangeda could expect he would be more than willing to tell her but he grieves her mother's death and praimfaya does not want to burden him with her never-ending barge of questions, especially about things that might remind him of her mother. i was told that prey migrates but, she peers wryly towards the wilds outside of roangeda's borders. they've already seemed to have fled. spooked by the angry tremors of the earth, she doesn't doubt.
Messages In This Thread
like a black hole - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: like a black hole - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:42 AM
RE: like a black hole - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 08:04 AM
RE: like a black hole - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: like a black hole - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
RE: like a black hole - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: like a black hole - by RIP Praimfaya - October 01, 2019, 03:07 PM