Greatwater Lake i will never believe in anything again
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He tries his best to make himself as small as possible and it works for a moment. The two shared words unheard by him, unaware of the child's presence. But of course his stealth only took him so far. The larger man shifted in his direction and stared into his soul. Fear and adrenaline ran through his blood, but there was nothing he could really do about it. Just sit and wait, maybe the stranger would disregard him.

The child wouldn't stand idly by as he had hoped. The stranger's gaze drew Alarian's attention towards him and he approached to bring him closer. He was reluctant to do so but he still managed to shuffle alongside his caretaker. mm, hi... I- sorry, was all he could manage to say.
Messages In This Thread
i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - October 08, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - October 11, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Hyacinth - October 11, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - November 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Hyacinth - November 04, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - November 15, 2019, 12:24 AM