Blacktail Deer Plateau I can taste it, the end is upon us
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
@Lupita we can roll if you want to for hits or misses!!

The plateau was beautiful. A stark difference to the sea he had gotten used to months ago - but those memories were quickly fading as he moved on into a new chapter of his life. After joining Rusalka, the knight finally felt that desire to fulfill a job. Something to do rather than sit around and wander aimlessly. It gave him purpose again. This time, his purpose would not end with an earth-shattering heartbreak and betrayal. 

The quakes alerted him. Feet spread across the earth, claws digging into the ground as to try and stabilize himself while ears propelled themselves forward as quick as lightning. The smell of blood was quick to follow, beckoning him to go and investigate what had happened. Once he felt the ground was stable enough, Rosencrantz was in motion. Quickly to the location where he crossed a woman with a leg in her maw, his eyes were set on her. The smell of Rusalka was not in the air, and she looked guilty. No one innocent would be running from a corpse with a limb in tow. 

A snarl tore through his visage as an empty gaze found his target, there was no hatred - only a duty-bound dog doing his job as he barreled toward the stranger with fangs set to snag her shoulder and stop her fleeing. These were Rusalka lands now, she would have to fight him to leave with her prize... or leave at all.

The other female was none of his concern for the time being, though he was aware of her figure in the distance. He was only one individual, he had to deal with only one at a time despite wanting to separate and deal with them both at once.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I can taste it, the end is upon us - by RIP Firefly - October 14, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Lupita - October 16, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Lupita - October 16, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Erzulie - October 16, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Aningan - October 16, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Raleska - October 17, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Erzulie - October 18, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 18, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Raleska - November 06, 2019, 06:17 PM