Totoka River but like the waves this comes and goes away
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
okkk soooo i didnt realize that lauren just wanted me to move on w this thread w/o her but I had been waiting on her cuz I misunderstood. im super rusty on rp etiquette rn T.T I wanna apologize for making yall wait SO long and I promise that I will be replying within 1-2 days from now on--- I'm so sorry ; __ ;

Huā's ears twitched backward as she heard the slightest noise of approach behind her. She continued her slow walk, debating whether to turn. She was not one who particularly enjoyed company in her times of relaxation, but her curiosity got the best of her.

She swung her charcoal head backwars to look. Two strangers, together in silence. They juxtaposed eachother in an intriguing way- both looking as dull and unkempt as Huā, but the boy had something of a feline elegance to his figure, while the woman looked rough around the edges, face and ears scarred and tattered. But the two seemed to be together- that is how it appeared to Huā.

The woman already seemed disinterested in her, and she was prepared to return to her walk, but the younger boy seemed intrigued. Her blue-green eyes stared at him, expressionless. She wanted to watch them leave before she continued- but with the boy's nose twitching like crazy attempting to catch her scent, she wondered if an interaction would arise.
Messages In This Thread
but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - October 28, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - October 29, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - November 20, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - November 24, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Rosalyn - November 26, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - December 02, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - December 05, 2019, 08:23 PM