Stone Circle there's no one left spared
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
A beast of a wolf approached first, his large stature dwarfing Bhediya immediately. She lowered her tail and curled her ears back, gazing at the ground in the a show of submission. Were it not for the vaguely familiar scent of Valette that he carried along with him, she might have wondered if the Alphess still lived here at all. 

It wasn't unusual for wolves to mistake her for an adolescent; instead of correcting and potentially offending the brute over something as trivial as age, Bhediya remained silent. As she drew in a breath to begin speaking, Valette finally appeared, obviously not pleased with her visit.

Bhediya took to steps backward and lowered herself fully to the ground, albeit slowly and without a sound. Tail curled and ears flat, she finally said, I'm here looking for Morningside. Perhaps they'd moved from their original territory and that was the reason she hadn't picked up their scents. It wouldn't have surprised her; Grayday wasn't big on sitting still.

I don't want anything else, Bhediya continued softly, I...I don't even have to know where they went. I just want to know what happened. If Valette, or her partner, were to react adversely to what had been said, Bhediya wouldn't fight back. Anything to just know.

Messages In This Thread
there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - October 31, 2019, 06:00 AM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Greyback - October 31, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - October 31, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Greyback - November 04, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: there's no one left spared - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - November 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Greyback - November 10, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by RIP Valette - November 12, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 05:44 PM