Stone Circle there's no one left spared
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
The words replayed twice over and then once more. Grayday; he'd died? The momentary pause in her stiff posture revealed her surprise. It occurred to Bhediya that had she not left, she might have been there for him. They might not have been suited as mates, but Day gave her the only taste of authentic affection she'd ever had. At the very least, she could have been there as his friend. Bhediya wondered where the children went after their father passed.

Nonetheless, Valette had offered more information that Bhe had been expecting, and for that, she was infinitely grateful. After allowing the short explanation to sit and simmer for a moment, she glanced up at the Matriarch's sharp gaze, searching for even the slightest hint of something other. From what Bhediya could see, there was none.

The ascetic drew in a deep breath. I owe you an apology, she began, I can understand you not forgiving me. Before continuing, Bhe shifted her attention to the brute. Long ago, Valette took me in. I abused her kindness. Then, to Valette once more, Thank you for helping me, then. I know that it wasn't yours, or Steady's first choice. I'll go, if you'd like. Bhediya waited to hear if another point of attention would be brought up.

Messages In This Thread
there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - October 31, 2019, 06:00 AM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Greyback - October 31, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - October 31, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Greyback - November 04, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: there's no one left spared - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - November 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Greyback - November 10, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: there's no one left spared - by RIP Valette - November 12, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: there's no one left spared - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 05:44 PM