Emberwood We didn't start the fire. (UG)
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Ibis might love the marsh, but he didn't, really. The main thing he liked about it was the company, and if said company was shifting here, well, then— Count me in, Pygmalion said warmly, grinning. I think this place will suit us fine. More than fine, he thought. He was enamored by the colorful woods already.

The little man spoke up, and his dark eyes drifted toward the wolf (Bhediya had called him. . ."Awol"?). Aye, have at it, he responded with a smile. I'll help oot if ye need me. Soon we'll have this place our true home in no time.

He glanced over at Bhediya, face alight. Despite the inexorable press into winter, it seemed very much a time of new beginnings, of promise. Late autumn, but Pyg could have sworn it was spring—at least in his heart and soul.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 13, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Bhediya - November 13, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 16, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 21, 2019, 12:30 AM