Stone Circle please god. be kind to me.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya knows that, for dacio he made it no secret his distaste for natrona, dacio doesn't entirely agree with this trip ...and yet he is by her side all the same. though her heart is fissured and cracked with the deaths of her parents just a month of each other she feels affection for her klikalida blossom beneath her breast all the same. her faith and trust in him was not misplaced, she knows. regardless, she does not make it entirely for verx. the ambassador in her knows this may prove beneficial for roangeda, anyway, even if they get no useful information though she hopes that easthollow might offer them something useful on the rusalkan crone.

it is not long after praimfaya's call rises through the air that they are greeted by a woman, lean and sharp, draped in a silvery, creamy gray and midnight pelage with fierce copper eyes. the commander-to-be dips her head in respect and feels her shoulders steeling in preparation to speak when the permission — a silent tip of the easthollow woman's nose is given.

hei, she begins, the trigedasleng flowing effortlessly from betwixt her lips as her customary greeting. during their quiet trip from the fen to stone circle, praimfaya had silently rehearsed what she might say. was there a good way to break the news that someone had thrown these wolves into the crosshairs of a likely to-be war? probably not. i am praimfaya kom roankru, worlida of roangeda and this is dacio, my klikalida. she introduces them both with full titles, gesturing to her stalwart companion, despite that she knows he dislikes her giving out too much information.

i have come to your borders to speak with you about news that i think you should be aware of, if you are not already. a few weeks ago, someone murdered one of my bloodkru and we came across a woman hunting for his daughter. ...i do not know her real name but my kilkalida calls her blackhead, praimfaya gives a small pause here. she has placed the blame of the murder on your heads. but praimfaya's body language speaks clear enough that she does not believe it. i was assured by the leader of a neighboring pack of mine that it was not one of yours that killed him.

giving the context feels long-winded but necessary. the last thing praimfaya wants is for this woman to mistaken her words as hostile or blaming. i am inclined to believe her. praimfaya adds softly. but i still hunt this woman, this crone of rusalka ...and my bloodkru's missing daughter, isi ...and i was hoping that you or yours might be able to help.

nanowrimo: 463
Messages In This Thread
please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 24, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - November 25, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - November 27, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - November 28, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Dacio - December 01, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by Nanook - December 13, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: please god. be kind to me. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2019, 03:03 PM