Emberwood did you do what i asked?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It had not been her intention to sleep so long or so deeply, but she had, and the summoning howl by Awol did not penetrate the thick blanket of sleep which had ensnared her. She did wake up at the tail-end of the call, more of a knee-jerk reaction of her subconscious than anything, and slowly, groggily dislodged herself from a snowcapped hedge of roots where she had unwittingly fallen asleep in the first place. Ibis sniffled, blinked her drippy eyes and could not clear the haze from them even with the rubbing of her forelimbs, and wheezed a little sigh. Her cold had progressed - she looked sleepy, a little more ragged thanks to the famine, and had half a mind to go back to sleep... Except there was movement in the forest and voices, both of which things made her inquisitive. It was just a little cold, she would get over it.

Every few steps the nymph would sniffle, at least until her bose felt too tender from the cold dry air, and when she came upon the gathered wolves she paused before getting too close; the last thing Ibis wanted was to spread her worsening little bug to others, especially as she recognized the group was made up of the potential leadership council. There was Bhediya welcoming Awol - and there was Kavik, the dark shape she had followed. Glad as she was to see them all together and to have Awol home safe, she held her distance.

Welcome home Ahh-wul. She says, trying to enunciate despite the clogged sinuses. Ibis huffs a little cough with her head downturned from the gathering, and then takes a few steps closer, trying to do her job - and obviously interested in whatever Awol has accomplished - but she is too tired to smile.
Messages In This Thread
did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 28, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 29, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:33 PM