Emberwood I would be complex, I would be cool.
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Contrary to Ibis Sarah's health had gradually improved. The body had fended off the infection, a month and a half after the fight over the dead moose on the other side of the map, the wounds had begun to close. A tender pale skin had grown over, where the flesh had been exposed. The she-wolf no longer suffered from fevers, her mind was sharp, clear and analytical. A precise and perfect instrument that was back in action again. 

All this time she had remained with Ibis's group to monitor, who came and joined her. Surprisingly the number of girl's followers had increased by quite a lot, she had even spied a familiar face of a certain tall dark stranger that she had met many months earlier. It was a little suspicious that an alpha of a pack would now find himself submitting to a barely two years old wolf, but she decided to ask the questions, when the timing felt right. 

Hunting was a little harder, her movements were a little rusty, it took time to kick her joints and stiff muscles in action and her lungs had not quite recovered from the infection, which meant that she tired more easily than before. But for now she was glad for every bit of energy and function she could get hold of. This morning had left her breathless, but no longer hungry. A muskrat was warming and fermenting inside her stomach, while she carried another in her jaws to give something to Ibis.

It is worth noting that Sarah did not share her food ever. So the fact that she thought of her niece, who had been under the weather recently, is admireable. It does not exactly show that the grizzled battle-axe had a heart, but that she did favour the young girl more than anyone else. She found the girl, hiding, curled up and away from the rest of the group. Ibis did not look well at all, but, if she was a relative of Sarah's, then she would get better. Even if the girl had taken 80% of her mother and only 20% from father (genetically impossible, but Sarah does not know biology), there had to be some tough survivalist streak in her.

She put the muskrat down and gently touched the girl's shoulder to wake her.
Messages In This Thread
I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 01, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM