Haunted Wood this is an old story, with an old beginning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
it appears the feeling is mutual, to her satisfaction. it's probably a good thing that she seems to have caught him in a (relatively) good mood, and she relays her intent quickly. "I'm going to be Centurion." she tells him as if it is fact, and then, "I want to spar, if you'll teach me." Black Hat is a good teacher, and rarely denies her requests to spar, and yet she finds it stupid to learn from one person, and one person only. Besides, she'd seen Vengeance defeat Black Hat in the past, and though she was a ways from gaining the upper hand over either of them, that was a poor excuse for failing to be prepared. 

gimlet gaze is even as it settles on him, a far cry from their last meeting. perhaps she's realized the potential for knowledge outweighs her grievances against him, or perhaps she's simply moved on, but for the first time, she's at ease in his presence. 
xD I entirely lost the ability to write for 3 hours
Messages In This Thread
this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 06, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 17, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 29, 2019, 11:19 PM