Haunted Wood this is an old story, with an old beginning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
he begins to pace, and she to continuously angle herself so that her front remains facing him. "use whatever advantage I can get." she answers, mind already working. "I'm smaller, but faster, so I—" and then she's moving, breaking off mid-sentence and attempting to use as much of the element of surprise as she can get. she charges for his face, a head-on blur of fangs and curled muzzle, until inches remain between them. and then she drops, aiming for the left side of his scruff while at the same time attempting to hook a forelimb across his and tug in an attempt to unbalance him.
Messages In This Thread
this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 06, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 17, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 29, 2019, 11:19 PM