Emberwood same sweet smile
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
my cat is under my bed eating something but i'm afraid to look

there was no work for a scout within the borders of a pack. completing most tasks required travelling outside of the territory, something that bhediya dreaded doing. the thought of leaving without telling pygmalion, or telling him and then having to go as a pair... 

neither scenario was ideal, so to avoid them both, she resolved to stay at home. if not as a scout, she was sure that she could be useful as a counselor. bhe waited longingly beside the border for someone to cross her path.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young female had been getting used to the territory today as well as patrolling the borders. She hadn't taken the time to speak with any packmates yet; but it seemed that fate had a plan for her today as she came up to a curly furred female. Her tail wagged behind her as she approached. "Hello!" She chirped cheerfully.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
the chipper chirp was enough to earn bhediya's attention. oh? she whispered, turning to face the alabaster femme who'd made the call. a curse rode on her lips, though upon noticing the splotches of color along the stranger's spine, she collected herself once more.

i don't think that we've met, bhe sighed. there were few packmates whose acquaintance she hadn't yet made. this one, she seemed friendly enough, so she assumed that this encounter would be worthwhile.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She indeed had not met this female and a smile laced her lips; as it was stated the female shook her head in agreement. "Yeah, I don't think we have. I'm Sativa and you are?" She was happy to meet the others that resided here
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
sativa, she was called. bhediya, the scout replied. she was sweet, bhe thought, somewhere between ibis and reiko. a combination of the two? 

how long have you been here? she asked. the pack was around for a while before officially making their claim, so it was hard to believe that they hadn't yet crossed paths. ah, well, she thought, we have now.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled and kept a mental note of the females name; not that she thought it would be very hard. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Now that they got formality's out the way she focused on the next question. "Not very long; I'm still fairly new and have yet to get acquainted with everyone."
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya nodded her head in understanding. it could be difficult to approach one's own packmates, especially as a newer recruit. i lead with ibis, kavik, and awol. my mate, he's probably around here somewhere... she explained, trailing off as she scanned their surroundings, his name is pygmalion. 

do you have any trades? please don't say scout, please don't say scout. they had a surplus of scouts and a worrying deficit of mercenaries and hunters. if bhe weren't so small, she might have volunteered herself for the job. how are you settling in? she asked, and waited for sativa's response.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She took some notes of the names of everyone who was said and she would have to go meet them soon. "Only people I know is reiko, I met Ibis breiftly." She thought about the next question. "I have yet to figure out what I want to do however it would have to be medic or naturalist."
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya's brow furrowed a bit. how could sativa know reiko more than ibis? surely, it had been the latter to welcome her. it didn't matter much, she decided. why not both? bhe laughed.

there's a lot of members with two trades. they did have one caregiver that she was aware of, but no naturalists. it would help to have one around to help refill the caches. 

she worried that sativa might not have heard her question, so she cleared her throat and tried again. are you settling in okay?

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She listened. "I met reiko before me and her joined." She said simply. "I plan on meeting with her soon, I'm just shy." She said simply. "I'm doing okay, just getting myself acquainted with the territory."
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
ah, okay. that made sense, then. ibis is very friendly. there's no reason to be nervous. of course, bhediya was not shy. her encouragement probably wouldn't have helped much.

she waited a moment before replying. i'm one of the scouts. if you ever want a travel buddy to look around, let me know. a chance to get to know this girl sounded good to bhe.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female was nice and Sativa smiled. "I will go see her sometime soon then." She said simply in that matter then into the next. "That would be cool, I still have yet to explore the surrounding territories." She wanted to do that soon before it got too cold to do so.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
wrapping this.

there wasn't much to be discussed outside of the basics. bhediya nodded her goodbye and made way for the den, hoping that her mate would be resting inside.