Emberwood and i know we'll be together,
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
At the mention of Courtfall, Ibis recalled the visit by Star. It was easy to tie together some of the information after that: the leader was some woman named Andraste, and seemed prime for an alliance. Although she would have preferred meeting this woman herself and getting an understanding of the particular individual (or her pack), Ibis trusted Bhediya—as well as the older woman Star—and so she kept any doubts to herself.

The concept of a barter system made her squint slightly, not fully understanding the value behind such a thing. As for sending any of their sick or weakened wolves up a mountain to visit them—it was a tantalizing idea, especially considering how depleted the plant-life was right now. But how different would such a thing be for a mountain-dwelling pack? Surely the snows were worse up there, plus the lowland pack had access to the marsh and various forests of the valley... Making most of what Bhediya proposed seem almost redundant.

I.. Suppose those are all good ideas. Ibis murmurs thoughtfully, trying to be careful with her words now, and most of her own frustration from their previous topic began to ebb as she focused on these terms. I'd be accepting of a hunting party since we don't have many dedicated hunters. How would the barter system work, though? We have plenty of access to herbs and plants for our own usage here in the valley and I don't see why we would need to share them.

Perhaps Bhediya could help explain the concept to her.
Messages In This Thread
and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 12, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:55 PM