Firefly Glen i seen an emerald in the sky
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Seeing how surprised she was, he almost apologized back at her before she did, and did not particularly need hers to him. Though he could credit her, maybe he had been accidentally sneaking and not entirely realized it. Still, it hardly mattered by now so to simply brush it all off, his posture was relaxed, and tail swung light against his legs. It's fine, it's easy to do here.. he replied, for he too understood reveling in the scene. Though, if he thought about it enough, she was probably lucky he was what came upon her. Something more foul might take her distraction for gain.. but he, of all wolves, was not here to fault her for enjoying the views of the lands.

Then, he followed her gaze in the next breath. That, too, he understood as he traced after the dots of light afterward. Fireflies, he answered, blinking up at them. They're all over here in the summer evenings. The place is named for them, actually: Firefly Glen. he took care to mention, partially since she had said she was new to the area. Facts like those might interest her, he supposed. I've lived nearby all my life, he cited with a soft nod. There's a lot to see.. Jarilo said. Trained up by his naturalist parents, he had been raised to take it all in, regardless. Are you wandering to anywhere in particular? he asked, trying to gauge some details about the girl as the snow started to pick up as well--to him, all part of nature.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - December 13, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - December 14, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - December 20, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - December 28, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - January 10, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:34 AM
RE: i seen an emerald in the sky - by RIP Polaris - May 11, 2020, 04:05 PM