Noctisardor Bypass fibonacci sequence
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Writing posts at 2am... Good idea/bad idea? :thonk:

What sort of leader would Arbiter be if she didn't trust her underlings to handle some things? No reason to interrupt if nothing was wrong. Besides, at least right now she had no reason to be particularly more suspicious than usual, so this all seemed very everyday to her.

In fact, in Arbiter's eyes, perhaps Jomyo was the perfect one to have greeted him -- she was a fine example of what Arbiter was fine with allowing.  Wolves willing to travel might find others that could bolster their ranks, and being willing to give them freedom meant perhaps they'd have more respect for Arbiter's time than those that just vanished without a word.  It was a risk, but was not everything?  Besides, she seemed to have done a fine job here -- Arbiter was interested to see how her plans formed once spring was imminent. 

The conversation between them clarified a few things.  Raleska was a person, and Kaertok hadn't directly asked to join, but his conversation had swung that way in the end.  She wouldn't fault a wolf for being opportunistic in that way, and from what she could see just in this meeting, he seemed to have held his own through these early winter weeks -- better than some, she imagined.  Arbiter nodded her head.  I am Arbiter. And for now at least, I call it Legion. The only thing that was certain was that it was silly to call the pack Lost Creek Hollow if that wasn't where they were located.  And indeed we could.  With winter here, I imagine it would be mutually beneficial.  When you travel, I do require that you keep us up to date with when it would be.  I'm tired of wondering if someone needs a search party versus someone gone of their own free will.  A few wolves in mind from that, some more negatively than others.  Sarah.  At this point Arbiter might know that she just plain bailed and still was likely salty about it, but if not then she still wondered what had happened to her.  Okay, her brother had been gone as well, but her opinion of him flipped about as easily as the sun crossed the sky -- he hadn't been around long enough for her to feel as though she could rely on him.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
fibonacci sequence - by Jomyo - December 16, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by RIP Kaertok - December 20, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by Jomyo - December 22, 2019, 02:09 AM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by RIP Kaertok - December 22, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by Jomyo - December 26, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by RIP Kaertok - December 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by Jomyo - December 30, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by RIP Kaertok - December 30, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by Arbiter - December 30, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by Jomyo - January 01, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: fibonacci sequence - by RIP Kaertok - January 02, 2020, 12:50 PM