Porcupine Ridge seven spider eyes, for every day of the week [mtr.]
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Her laugh; modulated, nebulous velvet - paradisiacal to his mind. A sound so pleasing, that perhaps he felt it deep within the cavities of his chest, as though he'd taken a sip of some celestial liquid, golden sublimity, and from such an amalgam birthed a numbing sensation, senses lulling into a sweet daydream. Aries could focus only on her, now, as the wind had died out within his skull and the only thing upon his vision was Tundra.

"My obsession?" Obsidian lips twitched into a half-smirk, observing with allured gratification as she danced a step closer to him, where her body seemed abut to his own - tantalizing enticement. "And what of yours? Or... is it that you would rather I take my leave?" A secondary low grumble of amusement, reverberating from the depths of his chest, but he made no gesture to move - no, he was concrete in his position as a statue; carved from the abysmal pits of the earth, locked in place with taut chains, chains unable to rupture.

He would not move so long as she stood before him; divine in her deportment.

Pockmarked muzzle etching forward, a single heated breath released from the cavern of his jaws, lips gliding to the fringes of pearlescent ears. "You," a growl as heavy and profound as that of a volcanoes warning; thick with unspoken danger,

"...drive me insane, Tundra."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: seven spider eyes, for every day of the week - by Tundra - December 20, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: seven spider eyes, for every day of the week - by Aries - December 22, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: seven spider eyes, for every day of the week - by Tundra - December 26, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: seven spider eyes, for every day of the week - by Aries - December 26, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: seven spider eyes, for every day of the week - by Tundra - December 26, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: seven spider eyes, for every day of the week - by Aries - December 27, 2019, 11:30 AM