ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He didn't like this one bit, and he couldn't put a paw on why, exactly. It had begun with Sunny's obvious fevered state of mind, but it had blossomed beyond that. Jealousy? Couldn't be; he was her son, for God's sake. Over-protectiveness? Aye, perhaps. But that was par for the course.

Maybe he just didn't care to be reminded of an old flame of hers. Sure, Easy was of Grayday's loins, too. . .but she was a woman. This was a man, likely the image of his father, and he only brought to mind a past Pygmalion could never experience. A part of Bhediya's life he would never know.

Truth be told, he hated it.

Fine, aye, he said sullenly in answer, giving her the briefest of glances before looking straight ahead, staring at the circle of stones. He hoped Valette took the prodigal son in, else he'd have to deal with him back at Uaine Gorsedd—something he was unable to consider at this juncture.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Pygmalion - December 19, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM