Emberwood [M] to tell you how i feel
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The interaction started out confusing, Grezig assuring him that nothing was wrong and then immediately contradicting herself. She seemed to be having trouble explaining herself, and concern drew his eyebrows together. His frown only deepened as she appeared to draw in a breath to steady herself only to emit a strange laugh after. He wasn't even sure what to say, so he just watched her in confused silence as she struggled with some internal war. 

She sat down and continued to talk, her words making his confusion quickly morph into surprise. She was apparently tired of waiting for him. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was the one that ran away, not him. Things got weird, and she just took off. Not that he blamed her, but that didn't mean she could blame him for everything. The mention of his former wives made him stiffen, tension tightening his jaw. Yet he still said nothing. He wasn't yet sure what the hell to say to this. and then...am I not good enough for you? He couldn't contain the sick huff of laughter that escaped his chest at those words. It was ridiculous, the notion that he was too good for her or anyone, really. And she was ridiculous, at least she was acting that way right then. For a few long moments, he just stared at her, his jaw still tense and his expression somewhere between confused and angry. You're the one that left, Grezig. I never wanted that. I can't help what happened after you ran away, and I certainly haven't been purposely keeping you waiting. He shook his head and looked away. But then he quickly met her gaze again, his expression softening. It was never about you being good enough. He sighed, the last of the tension leaving his body with a drop of his shoulders. You were better off anyway, trust me. If she had stayed and something had blossomed between them, then she would be dead under a pile of boulders instead of Alessia and Rosalie. She would have paid for his poor judgement. No one deserved that, but no matter how many times he wished to take the place of his family, he still remained here. He was still left here drowning in guilt and despair.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
[M] to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 06:38 PM