Emberwood [M] to tell you how i feel
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He found himself utterly surprised by her words. She had always struck him as an all or nothing kind of woman, and so to hear her basically demand for sex with no strings attached was...a little unbelievable. He wondered if she would feel the same way after he had taken her and her lust was sated. The logical part of his brain suggested that he just walk away and revisit this when they were both thinking clearly, but he was far too wrapped up in what was in front of him right now to listen. The sounds his touch pulled from her were enough to force all rational thought out, and now she was literally demanding that he do so. Alright, he said, unable to stop the low chuckle that moved from his chest at her angry command. If you're sure. It was clear his last words were teasing—he couldn't resist. He didn't immediately give her what she wanted either. He grazed his teeth along the top of her hips, looking to see what other kinds of sounds she made. And then he repeated the action up her spine. He had never seen so much emotion from her, so it was intriguing to see her unbridled side. But he was unwilling to deny them both what they wanted for very long. He had never had anyone demand sex from him before, and he found that he wanted very much to give in to that demand. The last of his reservations fell away with the last of his restraint, and he stood up on hind legs, positioning his front half carefully on her back. He was heavy, and as wrapped up in his need as he was, he wasn't so far gone that he couldn't be tender and careful not to hurt her (physically at least). His teeth found her scruff, gentle but firm as he held it between his jaws. He paused for only a few seconds, just long enough to give her one last chance to change her mind, and then he eased himself inside her. He was slow and gentle at first, allowing her time to get used to him. But he could only keep that pace for so long before he was too lost in the moment to monitor the speed and force of his thrusts. Eventually, he relinquished all of his control and let his pace be set by her cues. For once in in a very long time, he forgot who he was or what responsibilities he had or that he was broken, and that was a relief he could find no other way.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
[M] to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 28, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 29, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: to tell you how i feel - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 06:38 PM