Noctisardor Bypass my boy, my boy
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Apparently her hyperbole was a bit too dry.. Or something.  She had thought it had been obvious, as Arbiter wasn't the sort to be actually afraid of anything that she could personally think up.  There was a slight cant of her head and she seemed to dismiss it all as not worth arguing about.  Arbiter knew a good chunk of wolves didn't operate the same way she did, and sometimes it just wasn't worth trying to explain.  Either way, trying to find useful wolves was hard enough without spending extra effort on trying to discern if they were that sort of dangerous wolf that could hide their dysfunction.

Moving on, she looked off roughly in the direction mentioned, mentally mapping the landscape.  Closer than comfortable, but she probably would have felt more insecure in the creek -- here there were stone walls partially enclosing them, preventing attack from certain angles.  Tactically, a good choice when the unknown were rampaging about.  Her gaze shifted back as she spoke, Mm.  I assume Easthollow has been told as well?  We're closer to the scene here, but I haven't seen any so far that struck me as particularly suspicious.  It's quieter here.  We moved here for a reason.  She intended it would stay that way until spring, at the very least.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 30, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 31, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 31, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:55 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - January 06, 2020, 09:22 PM